Did you know the key element missing in most diets today is fresh fruits and vegetables? Eating plenty of produce guarantees your body is getting all the phytochemicals, nutrients, and vitamins it needs to be healthy.
Eating a rainbow of fruits and veggies help to ensure you are getting the full spectrum of vitamins and nutrients your body needs.
- Deep greens are great for purifying the blood, strengthening the immune system, nourishing the nervous system, and warding off depression and anxiety.
- Red fruits and veggies support heart and brain function, especially memory.
- Orange fruits and veggies are full of beta carotene and vitamin C, great for improving eye health and immunity.
- Yellow fruits and veggies improve circulation.
- White fruits and vegetables reduce blood pressure and LDL cholesterol
- Blue and purple foods are rich in antioxidants and can prevent early signs of aging and heart disease.
- Garlic, ginger, and onions are known for their antiviral and antibacterial properties and they are often used as natural antibiotics.